Entries are now open for the 2017 NSW Premier’s History Awards.
For more information please contact:
Senior Project Officer, Awards on (02) 9273 1605 or (02) 9273 1582 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A total of $75,000 in prize money will be presented to the winners in the following categories:
- Australian History Prize ($15,000)
- General History Prize ($15,000)
- New South Wales Community and Regional History Prize ($15,000)
- Young People’s History Prize ($15,000)
- Multimedia History Prize ($15,000)
All works nominated must be first published, screened, broadcast or made publicly available between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017.
Nomination forms and guidelines for the awards are available from:www.sl.nsw.gov.au/
Entries close 5pm Friday 7 April 2017.