I joined originally as an Associate Member, but now I'm a published Author I'd like to upgrade.
1. You'll need to be able to login with your Associate Membership details - if you don't remember your password it would be an idea to reset it before you start: http://www.austcrimewriters.com/user/password
2. Login to the site using your email address and the new password.
3. Click on the membership option in the top menu, click on "Join ACWA"
4. Select the Author Membership type by clicking on Add to Cart beside it.
5. You should then be taken to the shopping cart page (if not please go to: http://www.austcrimewriters.com/cart) and click on checkout to complete.
(Please note - if you did not login first, you'll be asked to do so now *).
6. Complete the billing information field and proceed to Paypal in the event that you have selected a paid membership **.
* This is the account you'll use to login on the site, update your bio / books and services links etc - it is part of the act of signing up for a membership - not instead of.
** The payment system has not changed - you can either use a credit card at the Paypal site OR use your Paypal Account if you have one to complete the transaction.
Once the order is completed we'll automatically update your membership expiry date.